About The Program
Career Counselling and Motivational program held in National Academy on 24/01/2014 , Janakpur, Nepal towards Youth Empowerment Program for students of class 11th and 12th.
The program was focussed to assist the 11th and 12th students in selecting the subject to establish there career. As such students are in the significant transition phase of their career and life, a proper counselling was very important.
Those students were given information about the following matters:
1. Career choices available in the market
2. Scope of such subjects within and outside the nation
3. Opportunities within and outside the nation.
4. Careers other than the mainstream careers like art, fashion designing, acting, music etc.
5. Motivation to maintain a balance in life
Altogether 135 students were benefitted from the session. It was conducted in two days and the program remained highly satisfying to the participants.