About The Program
The Counselling and Motivational program on IPA(Institute of Professional Accounting was held on 15/04/2014, for Chartered Accountant students of Cap II and Cap III level. Total number of participants were 50.
As Chartered Accountant students go through a tough course of study, CA Kaushlendra Jha gave a compact session on the following contents:
1. To increase the efficiency during the study hours
2. Memory enhancement techniques
3. Relationship between the conscious and subconcious mind to understand the emotional upheavals and disturbances during the studies
4. Coping with the problems and psychological turmoil that students go through during the course.
5. Maintaining a balance in life during and after the study.
The students were extremely satisfied with the session as the content of the session was useful and specially designed for the Chartered Accountant students. In addition the real experience of CA Kaushlendra Jha proved very helpful to the students.The session inspired, motivated and developed a clarity of mind in the students.